- Category of heat clearing and detoxification
- Category of cardio cerebrovascular category
- Category of reducing blood pressure and sugar
- Category of tonifying
- Category of regulating qi
- Category of anti-anemia
- Category of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Category of gastrointestinal tract
- Category of expectorant cough
Bupleurum Chinense Injection
National low-cost drugs National emergency rescue drugs listed directly online
【Ingredients】Bupleurum chinense. Excipients are polysorbate 80 (for injection), sodium chloride (for injection) and water for injection.
【Functional indications】Clear heat to relieve exterior syndrome. It is used to treat fever such as common cold, influenza and malaria.
【Usage and dosage】Intramuscular injection, 2 ~ 4ml once, 1 ~ 2 times a day.
【Storage】Sealed, keep away from light, store in a cool place (no more than 20 ℃).
【Packages】Low borosilicate glass ampoules, 10 in each box.
【Approval No.】SFDA Z41020743
【Production enterprise】 FUSEN PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
【Precautions】 Please purchase and use according to the drug instructions or under the guidance of a pharmacist. Please refer to the instructions for the contraindications or precautions