- Category of heat clearing and detoxification
- Category of cardio cerebrovascular category
- Category of reducing blood pressure and sugar
- Category of tonifying
- Category of regulating qi
- Category of anti-anemia
- Category of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Category of gastrointestinal tract
- Category of expectorant cough
Ncardipine Hydrochloride Injection
【Ingredients】The main ingredient of this product is nicardipine hydrochloride, excipients are 1,2-endo-diol and water for injection.
【Indications】It is used for emergency management of abnormal hypertension during surgery; Hypertensive emergency.
【Usage and dosage】Intravenous drip. 1. Emergency treatment of abnormal hypertension during surgery; this product is diluted with saline or 5% glucose injection and then injected intravenously with nicardipine hydrochloride solution of 0.01 ~ 0.02% (0.1 ~ 0.2mg in 1ml). See instructions for details.
【Packages】Packed in low borosilicate glass ampoules, 4 pieces per box; 10 pieces per box.
【Approval No.】SFDA H41024922
【Production enterprise】 FUSEN PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
【Precautions】 Please purchase and use according to the drug instructions or under the guidance of a pharmacist. Please refer to the instructions for the contraindications or precautions